UNITE SUMMIT: "THE PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS THE MOVEMENT"
“For the avg. American... it feels like you are drowning and that is what the two parties have given them.” - @GregOrman, independent for KS Gov. “For the avg. American this is about a system that has left them behind.” #UniteSummit #CountryOverParty #unrigthesystem— Shawn M. Griffiths (@TheShawnG) August 18, 2018
- A Tribute to Aretha Franklin: The Voice of a People, The Soul of a Movement
- Gary Johnson Joins NM Senate Race to Represent Independents
- Connecticut Gov. Primary: Major Party Candidate Advances with 2% Voter Support
- Media Stays Silent as U.S. Backs Saudi War Crimes in Yemen
- Are We Finally Seeing a Breakthrough in Mental Health Treatment?
- Georgia Candidate For Governor Sued Over Election Security Breaches
- New Report: Kobach Victory Means Independent Has Fighting Chance in Kansas