- Less Bruising, More Choice: New Hampshire Considers Less Destructive Primaries
- IVN POLL: Independents Like Bernie, Tulsi, and Trump for 2020
- Michigan Voted to End Partisan Gerrymandering; Are Partisan Primaries Next?
- 5 Reasons Bernie 2020 Is Looking All But Certain
- 2019 Sees Tremendous Surge in Ranked Choice Legislation Nationwide
- REVIEW: “An American Sickness: How Healthcare Became Big Business and How You Can Take It Back”
- Why The Howard Schultz “Spoiler” Argument Is Simply Wrong
- Common Wisdom Vs. Common Vision: How Independents Can Achieve Fair Representation in Government