The White House Press Corps reporters aren't the only ones unhappy with Obama for his lack of cooperation with the press, as made evident in this list posted Republican National Committee today. In the two months it's been since Obama took questions from the White House Press, a lot has happened, both politically and in pop culture. And thanks to the RNC, we can see exactly what's happened since Obama's last presser:
- Obamacare had not been ruled on by the Supreme Court
- Obama had not used executive privilege to hide from Fast & Furious
- The unemployment rate had not risen yet again to 8.3%
- Eric Holder had not been held in contempt of Congress
- The Obama SuperPac had not accused Mitt Romney of being responsible for a woman’s death
- We did not know that all 3 Chiefs of Staff had been briefed on Solyndra and had an opportunity to advocate liquidation saving the taxpayers hundreds of millions.
And in the world of pop culture, entertainment, and sports...
- Missy Franklin had 0 Olympic medals and nobody knew about the McKayla Maroney face
- The Mars Rover had not landed
- Ann Curry was still co-hosting Today
- Snoop Lion Was Still Snoop Dogg
- Kristen Stewart And Robert Pattinson Were Still Dating
- Lebron James had still not won an NBA Championship
- Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes were together
- Honey Boo Boo did not have a show on TLC
- A Spice Girls Reunion was still only a dream
A good start, but what's missing from the list?