CAIVN would like to offer readers ten different sources that provide an array of commentary and analysis on the recently passed healthcare reform bill. These links represent news sources and a variety of perspectives all along the political spectrum. Readers are encouraged to carefully examine and cross reference the reports in order to more accurately ascertain the contents of the 2,000+ page bill.
1. Reuters: http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN1914020220100319
2. Emptysuit: http://emptysuit.wordpress.com/2010/03/19/summar-health-care-reform-bill-h-r-4872/
3. Crooks and Liars: http://crooksandliars.com/karoli/what-you-get-when-hcr-passes
4. Center on Budget and Policy Priorities: http://www.cbpp.org/
5. Urban Institute: http://www.urban.org/health_policy/
6. Brookings Institution: http://www.brookings.edu/topics/health-care.aspx
7. Hudson Institute: http://www.hudson.org/
8. American Enterprise Institute: http://www.aei.org/recPublications?page=1&rid=43
9. Center for American Progress: http://www.americanprogress.org/
10. CATO Institute: http://www.cato.org/
While these links serve as a starting point, readers are encouraged to offer their own links and sources in the comment thread.