The Democratic 2012 Platform was released on Monday and some commentators have already highlighted that two noticeable words were absent: GOD and Jerusalem. Are there other things missing from the Democratic platform?
As a french observer, here are the 10 things that I think are missing from the Platform and whose absence has not been discussed by the mainstream media.
The Democratic platform should have mentioned:
– We the People Built This.
– The United States in the best hope for mankind.
– Capitalism is American. Everything else is European socialism.
– Our Founding Fathers are rolling in their graves a lot.
– America is exceptional and deserves beatification.
– That the “Invisible President” have the right to an invisible White House and invisible Air Force One.
– The unalienable right to life on Wall Street shall not be infringed.
– That online gun sales should be deregulated in order to help save the US Postal.
– That biological differences between men and women should be abolished.
– Freedom of all religions to accept Jesus Christ as our savior.
Do you think there are other important words that are missing from the 2012 Democratic Platform?