Want to have a live discussion about solutions to political gridlock with us and No Labels? Well, tomorrow you can! We're holding our third ever tweet chat, this time looking for answers to the hyper-partisanship we see in government today.
The problem: Hyper-partisanship and gridlock in Washington. Members of Congress have failed to come together and compromise, while solution-making takes the back seat to partisan gridlock. Congressional approval ratings are at an all time low and American citizens are frustrated.
The solution: That's where you come in! We want to come together, with the folks at No Labels, to have an open discussion about solutions to hyper-partisanship and Congressional gridlock.
Background: To start off the discussion, we'll be looking at No Labels' 12 Ways to Make Congress Work and 11 Ways to Make the Presidency Work, but these are just ideas. We want to hear your thoughts and ideas about how get Washington back on track.
- Follow @IVNetwork on Twitter
- Sign on to Twitter or TweetChat.com tomorrow, at 11am PST, 2pm EST
- Be on the lookout for questions from us with the hashtag #indyvote
- We will be sending out around 8 questions over the course of the hour
- Tweet us your answer or solution to the question and include the hashtag #indyvote
- Send over any questions you have before, during, or after the chat to @IVNetwork