An unprecedented gathering of the brightest minds from the right and left with one common purpose: fix American politics. Leaders in advocacy, policy, politics, legal, movement-building, and popular culture share their knowledge and experience to build lasting solutions that inspire change.
The Unrig the System Summit will be fast-paced and fun, with time to mingle with top advocacy leaders, academics, comedians, musicians, celebrities, activists, philanthropists and journalists, as well as plenty of New Orleans fun mixed in.
This summit will be like no other, and IVN is excited to say we’ll be in attendance to cover the event!
There will be discussions and panels across partisan and ideological divides focused on working together to unrig America’s political system.
SHARE if you believe in people over parties!
Posted by Independent Voter on Wednesday, January 10, 2018
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and check our homepage for live coverage and interviews with the biggest names in the independent and election reform movements from across the political spectrum.
Big names include:
- Tulsi Gabbard, Hawaii U.S. Representative (D)
- Mike Gallagher, Wisconsin U.S. Representative (R)
- Jennifer Lawrence, actor & member of Represent.Us Board of Directors
- Ellen Weintraub, Commissioner of the Federal Election Commission
- Josh Silver, Co-Founder and Director of Represent.US
- Lawrence Lessig, professor of Law at Harvard Law School, founder of Equal Citizens
- Richard Painter, professor & former White House Ethics Counsel for President George W. Bush
- Steve Hilton, FOX News host, CEO & Founder of CrowdPAC
- Nina Turner, President of Our Revolution, former Ohio State Senator (D)
- Buddy Roemer, former Louisiana Governor, Presidential candidate (R)
- Kathay Feng, Executive Director, California Common Cause
- Anita Earls, Executive Director of Southern Coalition for Social Justice
Stay tuned for more coverage and updates!